Earrings have been a fashion accessory for decades now, and we cannot simply live without them. They give an outfit a certain kind of panache and style and enhance it to a degree of complementing it. Earrings can make or break your outfit, they can either make it shine, or they can steal all the attention away from it, and not in a good way.
5 pairs of earrings which any woman would love to own
Earrings have been a staple in every woman’s wardrobe, and that is why here is a list of 5 earrings that every woman would love to own:
- Jhumkas: The one pair of earrings that no Indian loves to have in their wardrobe. A delicate silver dangler with a mini chandelier at the top, Jhumkas have been the accessory that we swear by for our outfits.
At first, these earrings started out as an exclusively Indian attire accessory, but now, due to the many, many fashion statements by evolving youth, they have become a staple accessory of every outfit, at every occasion. Silver jhumkis or jhumkas can go with absolutely any dress since they themselves are simple; they make the outfit stand out. Multicolored jhumkis can go well with plain kurtis or saris to add that pop of color in them. Click here to buy them.
- Stud Earrings: A staple in everyone’s wardrobe, stud earrings are a must-have earring in our huge collection. They are simple, elegant and a hassle-free accessory to wear. You simply cannot go wrong with a stud earring, when you can wear it with any outfit (preferably a little on the heavier design side), and you are good to go! Rose gold studs are the rage nowadays since they go so well with pastels and in general all plain colors. But a simple silver or gold stud should also do the trick. Click here to buy them.
- Hoop earrings: An accessory of the bygone era, hoop earrings exudes confidence and edge. If you have a pair of gold and silver hoops in your wardrobe, you can pair them with absolutely anything, be it simple t-shirts, tops or plain dresses. Hoop earrings go with anything and bring that extra dash of delight into the occasion. Click here to buy them.
- Huggie earrings: Worn in pierced ears, ‘Huggies’ are a popular style of earring where the setting actually ‘hugs’ the earlobe. They refer to earrings made up of small hoops that fit closely around the earlobes. They attach to the ears with a post that fits between two halves of the hoop. These earrings are probably one of the most common ones since these earrings were the first pair that they would’ve worn. Huggie earrings can go for any occasion and any attire, and that is why it would be a must-have in every jewelry box!
- Drop Earrings: Drop earrings have been a symbol of elegance in the past decades. They have always been a savior of an otherwise bad dress or an otherwise dull dress even. Drop earrings, especially stone drop earrings amp up the elegance quotient for an outfit, be it cocktail dresses or lehengas. A pair of gold drop earrings or stone drop earrings would glam up any outfit but not so much as to steal focus from it. Click here to buy them.
Jewelry has always been precious to a woman because it helps her express her feminine side without having to defend it. Earrings exude confidence, and when you have earrings, nothing can go wrong with your outfit.