How convenient it is nowadays to find companies that specialize in Fitted Kitchens for your dream home that transforms the whole look and feel of the whole area like never before. Such companies are dedicated professionals that take care of the entire project from the scratch. But before you finalise a company for this big project of your house in this competitive era, It is advisable to keep in mind a few things that will help you make a wise decision.
- Firstly, go for a company that sells quality products. Because the kitchen is an area that will be used daily on regular basis and you wouldn’t want it to be spoiled in a few months after installation due to water, termite and other such problems.
- Also when you choose a company for your kitchen fittings make sure they provide some guarantee and warranties on their units and mechanisms. It is to have a sense of security in a long run.
- It is recommended to go for a company that offers a wide variety of options and designs to choose from, so that you can customise the space as per your ease and convenience.
- It is always an easy process if the company is customer friendly and adjusts the time for visits and installation per the customer’s comfort and requirements.
- Most companies offer a huge selection of lightings and accessories to choose from. These not only enhance its aesthetic looks but also add value to the functional value. Choose a company that uses branded lightings, fitting mechanisms and accessories that save you the hassle of all the repairs in future.
Following is a fine example of a Modern – German Technology fitted kitchen by Capital Bedrooms.
This kitchen set comes in subtle tangerine color teamed up with toned down grey-black color. The fitting mechanisms are all from Germany and the accessories used are from Hettich and Hafele. There are added spotlights at the bottom that accentuates its overall look. This company produces the finest seamless, glueless edgings with 2mm laser tech edging and 100% precision cut. Also, they provide 10 years guarantee of all its products and fittings. Furthermore, they have a huge showroom based in Wembley, London that showcases more of their quality furniture and fittings along with an adjoining factory where the quality and process of their work can be viewed in person.