There’s no arguing the fact that “Air Quality in India is worse than ever before.” This statement holds true not only in the major metros like Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Mumbai but across the whole country. Mass urbanisation, steep increase in the number of vehicles plying the roads, burning crop stubble, crackers, trash, factories all contribute to the declining quality of the air we breathe.
The best way to protect the health of your loved ones is to bring home an indoor air purifier. That way, you stay protected while indoors. Today, in this article, you can check out the features of Kent Eternal – One of the most advanced air purifiers in the market today.
Kent Eternal uses four-stage filtration system to give you pure and clean air. Let’s take a closer look at what happens in each stage.
Stage 1 – Pre-filter
This is the first line of defence. It traps large airborne particles like household dust, human hair, pet hair and so on.
Stage 2 – Carbon filter
This stage makes use of a specially treated carbon filter. The filter is in the shape of a honeycomb and uses activated carbon. It absorbs harmful pollutants along with other toxic gases and foul odours.
Stage 3 – The Advanced HEPA (High-Efficiency Particulate Filter)
This is one of the special features of the Kent Eternal. It comes with an advanced HEPA filter made with the latest Japanese technology. The HEPA filter removes allergens, pollen, mould, bacteria. What makes it unique is that it effectively removes air purifier 99% of all major pollutants in the air.
Stage 4 – Ionizer
In this stage, the purifier dispenses ions into the air. These ions cause the pollutants to coagulate, thereby trapping them in the collector plates. Studies state that the presence of negative ions in the air can have a harmful effect on your moods. By removing the negative ions, you can reduce the symptoms of stress and depression.
Let’s take a closer look at the Salient Features of the Kent Eternal
- Aesthetically Pleasing –Kent Eternal air purifier comes in a sleek design and attractive colour that makes it aesthetically pleasing. The slim build makes it non-obtrusive and a perfect fit for all households.
- Sturdy – It’s made of strong industrial plastic and the design makes it sturdy and topple-proof. This means that you aren’t likely to knock it over accidentally.
- Highly User-Friendly – The easy to use control panel makes it an ideal fit for both homes and offices. Also, the pedestal mode makes it super convenient to install and operate.
- Intelligent Display – Want to find out the air quality in a room? Just check out the LED button on the device. It blinks in red, pink, blue and light blue to indicate varying air quality.
- Ideal for big rooms –Kent Eternal has a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 400 square feet. This means it can provide clean air for large drawing rooms and even master bedrooms effectively.
- Other Features – Low operational noise, filter change indicators, child-lock, High EER (Energy Efficiency Ratio) are some other attractive features of this model.
Air quality has not only deteriorated outdoors but even indoors. Put an end to your air quality woes by bringing home Kent Eternal Air purifier today. The compact size, robust build, advanced cleaning filters and affordable pricing all work in favour of delivering pure air.