A warm cup of best tasting coffee is our morning essential, and the best coffee grinder is our kitchens must have. For every one who loves to stay at home and make your own morning coffee; you need the best coffee grinder for the best tasting coffee.
There are hundreds of manual coffee grinders of many different electronic brands that you can buy; and then there are those coffee grinders that are not as good.
So, you solve this problem for everyone who is looking out for the best manual coffee grinder. I have picked out these two best ones; so you don’t waste your time and money on the coffee grinder that is not worth it.
The manual coffee grinders listed below have five star ratings and positive reviews from its customers.
1. COOLIFE COFFEE GRINDER
The coolife manual coffee grinder is in the top list for obvious reasons. All of the coolife customers are happily satisfied with this purchase. Apart from the fact that all its features and specifications are outclass; the Coolife manual coffee grinder has amazing looks too. It will look amazing sitting on your kitchen counter top. Let’s have a look at what else this Coolife manual coffee grinder offers:
Dimension: 9.2 x 4.7 x 4.7 inches
Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Easy to adjust settings
- It is entirely made of glass and plastic
- You can take the parts apart for proper cleaning
- Also, you can adjust the nut to set the thickness of your coffee powder
- You can powder your coffee by moving the nut clock wise and anti-clock wise.
- It has a silicone base to prevent from slipping.
- It is compact; so you can travel with your Coolife coffee grinder too.
- You will have the best cup of coffee within 2-3 minutes.
2. FORUCHOICE MANUAL COFFEE GRINDER
Do you want something vintage-y and classy to pose on your kitchen counter? The Foruchoice manual coffee grinder is the one for you. Plus, this manual coffee grinder also serves the best coffee. This coffee grinder will always be there to serve you if you are in a mood of French press, Turkish, simple espresso or pour over coffee.
Dimension: 10.5 x 5 x 4.8 inches
Weight: 2.6 pounds
- It is made of wood and ceramic iron burr to make grinding easier and faster.
- You can collect your grinded coffee powder from the wooden drawer.
- It has a capacity of 30g; which means you can make 3 cups of coffee easily at a time.
- The handle is easy to rotate so you can grind your coffee beans within minutes.
- You can also adjust the knob according to your coffee powder likings.
So, these two are the best manual coffee grinders for you. They offer great specifications and features that you will love for sure.
For kitchen gadget reviews visit: Go Kitchen Gadgets