Force and speed of reaction, strategy, adrenaline and much fun! Do not you know what to do with your friends at leisure, how to relax? If you are adrenaline admirer, you like strategic games or just dreamed to have made the army too, then do not think about calling your friends and call them for a paintball game!
What is paintball?
Paintball is a way of relaxing, playing, spending time both day and night. If you know how computer games are like shooters, then you know what we are talking about. If not, well imagine a pretty big field, set up with different casemates, crossing points where your team and adversary face. It’s like a war situation. In the game it is absolutely necessary to have special equipment and a colored ball gun with which you will be your opponents. For the ideal site for reviews you will have to know the followings.
Paintball is a team game deployed in a scenario that imitates a military theater or a specially designed speed-ball field where the qualities of each player integrated through a common team strategy can determine the winning camp.
Knowing when you are on the paintball field:
- You must always wear protective equipment. Why? Because the paint balls have a velocity enough to cause dazzle in case they hit the unprotected eye.
- First you get used to the gun: know when it’s loaded and when you go with it, how hard you pull it, etc. Usually specialized staff shows you just about everything you need to know. If there is something you do not know about your weapon, better ask than wake up on the ground that you do not know what to do with it.
- Be very careful when you come forward. Being shot from the side or back is the biggest mistake you can make. Learn to run, look to the left and right, shoot and hide at the same time.
- Do not stay in the same position for too long. Do not wait for your opponent to come to you, go to him. If you spend too much time on the “panda” you can fall into the trap you stretch to others.
- Make sure you have enough ammunition to knock down any opponent!
- Prove your agility, courage and the spirit of sacrifice and show them that you are the best!
- Use adrenaline, competitiveness, team spirit and a lot of movement. These are some of the features of Paintball, a physically demanding but very fun activity.
Paintball is a recreational or professional sport. Players, divided into teams, aim to eliminate opponents by watching them with paint balls. To achieve the goal, compressed air guns (markers) are used, fairly easy to use. At impact with an obstacle, be it the opponent’s body or an object, the ball breaks and marks the spot through the color. The game works after a rule and after a score. Depending on the wishes of the performers, the ultimate goal may be to eliminate the opponents, the last remaining on the field, bringing the victory of the team to which it belongs, or by conquering a goal – a flag, for example. Paintball plays on specially landscaped, outdoor or indoor grounds. Paintball grounds suggest the decor of a battlefield, including obstacles, trenches, and various objects that can be used as a screen.